Afif is the CEO of SOCi, an All in One Social Media Management Platform. He is also the Managing member of Axon Ventures and Scatter Ventures, Managing Partner at Seed GC, Director at Farmgro and the list goes on.
Please support the show and our sponsor through a trial with Audible and!
You’ll learn about:
- How he ended up in a management role at SOCi
- Afif’s approach to tackling many projects at once
- What it means to not be a “sit still family”
- What SOCi is all about: The most powerful social media management platform in the world
- How to advertise the benefits that people are really interested in on social
- His advice on how to handle the ups and downs of the entrepreneurial journey.
- How being an operator is much more difficult than the other roles he has filled (i.e. merging billion dollar companies)
- The idea of a complete reset before stepping into the house after work
- What he wishes he’d better at
- #1 wish being to traveling more when the time comes
- What gets Afif excited and out of bed in the morning (Peter answers this question as well)
- Playing the “What’s the worst that could happen” game
Links, Resources and People Mentioned
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for joining me for this episode! I really hope you enjoyed it and if you have any feedback, please leave them in the comments here or on twitter @peterawad and @slowhustle. If you know someone that would benefit from listening, please share it with them.
As always, the best way for you to support the show is by subscribing, rating and leaving an honest review on iTunes. It would me the world to me!
If you have anyone you’d like for us to have on the show, please shoot me their info and why you think they would resonate with our audience.
A BIG thanks to Afif for taking the time!