The Slow Hustle Tour Guide: The insights from this episode are just the beginning – download “The Slow Hustle Tour Guide” for best practices while traveling the world with your business (and even your family!). Download it.
It is the similarities that keep us connected and the differences that keep it interesting. -Andy Stoll
As entrepreneurs (and adults), time seems to just slip right past us. The Slow Hustle journey began as an expedition to slow the affects of time and to allow you, me, and my family to stop and notices what’s going on around us… While keeping business and life afloat. This episode is dedicated to the first part of this journey, and is filled with voices from Slow Hustle listeners favorite episodes. Enjoy.
Do us a favor (because you’re the nice person your grandma says you are):
This episode is full of great stuff including:
- The biggest thing (hands down) that keeps people from traveling and experiencing their dreams
- Why the biggest fear people have about international travel couldn’t be further from the truth
- How to find your “why” when it comes to travel (and developing your “how” along the way)
- What to do if you want to connect with interesting communities while traveling (perfect for going solo and even better if you’re taking your family along for the journey)
- The things you need to consider (but also look forward to) if you’re traveling with kids of any age
And don’t forget to check these out:
- Andy Stoll – Episode 18
- Eddie Galler – Episode 32
- Gabe Anderson – Episode 6
- Martin Ahe – Episode 39
- Andrea Lake – Episode 28
- Adventure Capitalists (affiliate link)
Something free (just for you)
Please support the show and our sponsor through a trial with Audible!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for joining me for this episode! I really hope you enjoyed it and if you have any feedback, please leave them in the comments here, or on twitter @peterawad and @slowhustle. If you know someone that would benefit from listening, please share it with them.
If you have anyone you’d like for us to have on the show, please shoot me their info and why you think they would resonate with our audience.