You gotta create something that’s worth talking about. -Greg Rollett
Greg is the founder of Ambitious.com. A site dedicated to helping millennials lead an ambitious life. Peter had a great time chatting with Greg to identify what it is that makes you truly ambitious and how to share your story.
Do us a favor (because you’re the nice person your grandma says you are):
This episode is full of great stuff including:
- being young and wanting to be a rapper (as a tall, skinny white guy)
- what ambitious.com is all about and is driving their mission
- helping millennials tell their amazing story. listen to greg tell the story of a rapper with no computer who produced his album at the apple store
- the social challenge of calling everyone by name
- the personal rule of doing something uncomfortable on a regular basis and Greg’s tips on how to break into social circles during events
- strive to have prolific input so you can have prolific output
- a story of when greg had his heart ripped out in a previous business and how he bounced back
- the importance of accountability
- greg’s view on money vs. passion
And don’t forget to check these out:
Please support the show and our sponsor through a trial with Audible!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for joining me for this episode! I really hope you enjoyed it and if you have any feedback, please leave them in the comments here, or on twitter @peterawad and @slowhustle. If you know someone that would benefit from listening, please share it with them.
If you have anyone you’d like for us to have on the show, please shoot me their info and why you think they would resonate with our audience.
A BIG thanks to Greg for taking the time to chat!