Note: This is the highlight version of the full conversation with Ash. If you want to hear the full version, please head on over here.
“Youngry is about celebrating the entrepreneur spirit, the life style, the journey that comes within.”
Are you an entrepreneur? Do you lack the necessary tools, accolades, and resources to get the start that you need? We all start somewhere, and if this describes you, then you are going to love Ash Kumar’s new platform, Youngry.
Youngry, a platform for the young and hungry, is designed to:
- Provide promotional news on upcoming startups
- Provide original content leading to entrepreneurial events and workshops
- Provide premium content and resources to help entrepreneurs succeed
The inspiration for Youngry comes from Ash’s desire to inspire and help the entrepreneurial community. Youngry is soon to be your daily news source for the latest up and coming entrepreneurs and start-up companies. Learn more about Youngry here.
Do us a favor (because you’re the nice person your grandma says you are):
- Share the show with a friend (buttons on the left)
- Rate and review the show on iTunes
- Signup to receive work/life integration tactics that could change everything
This episode is full of great stuff, including:
- Inspiration and advice for young entrepreneurs starting to source funding
- An introduction to raising capital with equity crowd funding for entrepreneurs
- Ash Kumra’s personal approach to slow hustle
Don’t forget to check out these awesome resources:
- Youngry campaign website: https://republic.co/youngry
- Ash’s previous interview on Slow Hustle: slowhustle.com/ash
Thanks for listening!