Nadine is an accountant turned international swimsuit and fitness cover model, coach, entrepreneur and mother. Her story of the shift from a career as an accountant in the highly sought after locale of Grand Cayman to model is a story of ambition and hustle that you’ll surely find inspiring.
Do us a favor (because you’re the nice person your grandma says you are):
This episode is full of great stuff including:
- how an accountant can take the leap to a career that is far different
- an introvert being an industry that requires a stage presence
- through coaching being able to help people uncover their self limiting beliefs and change their mindset
- training typically begins with a meal plan and grows to making deeper changes within
- how business changed pre and post motherhood
- recognizing what YOUR 100% is not comparing yourself to others
- the danger of comparing yourself to someones highlight reel
- balancing the hectic lifestyle of model and coach with being a mom
- dealing with judgement of the perceived lifestyle
- the importance of getting into business for the right reasons
And don’t forget to check these out:
- Nadine on Instagram
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Our unofficial show sponsor 😉 rockgorgeoushair.com
Please support the show and our sponsor through a trial with Audible!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for joining me for this episode! I really hope you enjoyed it and if you have any feedback, please leave them in the comments here, or on twitter @peterawad and @slowhustle. If you know someone that would benefit from listening, please share it with them.
If you have anyone you’d like for us to have on the show, please shoot me their info and why you think they would resonate with our audience.
A BIG thanks to Nadine for taking the time to chat!