“Be intentional about where you start and where you end up.” – Robby Berthume
I had the pleasure to talk with Robby Berthume, a co-founder of Bull and Beard, a business with a very unique concept of strategic partnering of brands with agencies.
The stories that Robby shared might be the common pitfalls of entrepreneurs who are pushing to grow their business and getting partners on board, but what particularly intrigued me was, how he overcame each of those problems, and turned them into lessons that helped launch his next business, with a partner that was years older, but understood him completely.
The takeaways from this episode is huge as Robby shared with us openly about everything that he went through, and the lessons he took from each of them.
Robby Berthume is the co-founder and CEO of bullandbeard.com. They help support, grow and connect agencies and brands with the talents, teams and tools that wins businesses. They’ve worked with companies like Lowes Home Improvement, Paypal, eBay and countless ad agencies.
Do us a favor (because you’re the nice person your grandma says you are):
This episode is full of great stuff including:
- The story behind bullandbeard.com and what he did to stand out in a crowded market place.
- How they are connecting the dots between an agencies and resources to creating a digital backbone for things that they need to get done.
- Understanding your clients and helping to make the right gut calls to give them the best experience with you
- Making a good relationship that is profitable and winning.
- How past failures have helped changed his perspectives for his new business
- Why taking the time to find the right partners is so important to avoiding future downfalls
- How a business partnership works like a marriage between two people who have their goals aligned.
- Making the conscious effort to take a step back and be thankful for what you have.
- What keeps his mentality strong while continuing to hustle in his business every single day
- What does success mean to him?
- How he uses technology to find balance in his life.
And don’t forget to check these out:
Slow Hustle is proudly supported by my friends at Round Table Companies.
Our good friends at Round Table Companies are helping to bring this show to you. They are a storytelling company that supports you as you articulate and amplify your purpose and values. Just hearing the Founder, Corey Blake talk about their strengths and passion made me want to reach out and ask him to help tell our story at Slow Hustle. Reach out to him and simply get the conversation started. Check them out at: http://www.roundtablecompanies.com or email the Founder directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for joining me for this episode! I really hope you enjoyed it and if you have any feedback, please leave them in the comments here, or on twitter @peterawad and @slowhustle. If you know someone that would benefit from listening, please share it with them.
If you have anyone you’d like for us to have on the show, please shoot me their info and why you think they would resonate with our audience.
A BIG thanks to Robby for taking the time to chat!